The browser you're using is not supported. Please try again using a supported browser such as
Click here to open the FAQ page
Growing Your Supervision Skills!
Presenter: Rebecca Ashery PhD, LCSW-C, Leader-Manager Coach
Geared toward experienced and new supervisors
This webinar will introduce a variety of tools to add to your supervisory resources. Recognize Group Think and Group Polarization operating in your organization; develop SMART goals to determine your supervisee’s progress; conduct Meetings that don’t waste time; apply other tools such as the DISC behavior styles, the SWOT Analysis and the 4 Disciplines of Execution. These tools will help to strengthen your supervisory position and reduce administrative overload.
Registrants who are unable to attend a CE You! seminar or live webinars may ask for, and will receive, a
credit or refund (your choice). Refund requests will be processed within 3 business days. When an attendee
knows in advance that they are unable to attend we ask that they inform CE You! ahead of time by emailing
support@CEyouPlus.org or by calling or texting (631) 202-1010 this allows us to free up the spot in the training in.
the event that a training is at or near capacity.
This presentation is open to:
- Social Workers
- Professional Counselors
- Licensed Mental Health Practitioners
- Other professionals interacting with populations engaged in mental health based services
- New practitioners who wish to gain enhanced insight surrounding the topic
- Experienced practitioners who seek to increase and expand fundamental knowledge surrounding the subject matter
- Advanced practitioners seeking to review concepts and reinforce practice skills and/or access additional consultation
- Managers seeking to broaden micro and/or macro perspectives
Participants will receive their certificate electronically upon completion of the webinar and course evaluation form.
- CE You! is an approved sponsor of the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners for continuing education credits for licensed social workers in Maryland. CE You! maintains responsibility for this program..
- CE You LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0437