What would it look like for you to share your vulnerabilities and support your spouse's feelings? I have helped individuals and couples just like you to move forward and develop fulfilling relationships. I provide psychotherapy for a wide range of problems including; relationship and intimacy issues, sex addiction, feelings of depression, anxiety and trauma. With support and compassion I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
I specialize in couple therapy and interactive addictions. Whether you're single or already in a relationship, I facilitate my clients to gain insight into the nature and origin of their distress and sensitively guide them to a place of genuine friendship, love and vibrant intimacy that they crave in their relationships.
Trained by Patrick Carnes PhD as a CSAT, I help addicts reclaim their lives and confront the issues that they desperately are trying to run away from. I have a special passion for Couple therapy and utilizing the teachings of Dan Wiles PhD and John Gottman PhD I help facilitate positive, feeling-based conversations.
Although it's often difficult to take that first step, I admire you for reaching out and getting the help you deserve. What would it look like for you to confront your core issues rather than running away from them? Call or Skype me for a free 20 min consultation.
- Gender: Male
- Languages Spoken: English, Hebrew, Yiddish
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): $180
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: N/A
- Professional Affiliations: NASW, NEFESH, IITAP
Degree: MSW, CSAT, EMDR
Graduate School: Rutgers
Licensing Agency: Social Work Examiners,Licensed Social Worker
License Number: 083739
Disciplinant Licensing: NY Board of Social Workers
Online License: http://www.nysed.gov/coms/op001/opsc2a?profcd=73&plicno=083739&namechk=SEG
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families, Groups
- Ages: Adolescents, Adults
- Orientation: integrative
- Accept clients via telehealth: No
- ADD/ADHD, Addictions, Adolescent Issues, Anger Management, Bipolar Disorder, Co Dependency, Depression, Gambling Addiction, Marital Therapy, PTSD/Trauma, Parenting Adolescents, Personal Growth And Self Discovery, Relationship Issues, Sexual Addiction, Spiritual/Religious Issues