Spiritual Counseling is my integrative approach to holistic, wellness-based counseling. I help my counseling clients find freedom and balance of mind-body-spirit by addressing their depression, anxiety, PTS and/or PTSD through the bio-psychological, spiritual, and cultural dimensions of healing. Rooted in the Bio-Psycho-Social Model of Psychology, my style addressees the physical, psychological, and social sides of being human, while recognizing these parts are interdependent. From there, I branch out into the Multicultural world of Spirituality and help my clients connect deeper to their own individual spiritualities-empowering them as self-healers.
In session I provide education, therapy, & coping skills based on the modern bio-psychological understanding of trauma, but also address it from the spiritual & cultural perspectives of my clients. When we see and understand ourselves as the whole people we are, we integrate and heal.
I am an eclectic therapist--Humanist at my foundation I respect the subjective truths of my clients--diverse in my orientation I use techniques and practices from many evidenced based practices. I practice Buddhist psychology, Mindfulness, CBT, DBT, Expressive Arts, Movement Therapy, and Trauma Informed Therapy.
- Languages Spoken: English
- Years in Practice: 5 Years
- Average Cost (per session): $100
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Most
- Professional Affiliations: National Board of Certified Counselors
Graduate School: Western Washington University
Graduated In: 2014
Licensing Agency: Department of Health
License Number: LH60718127
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families, Groups
- Ages: Adolescents, Adults
- Orientation: Humanistically based, integrative, spiritually grounded trauma therapy
- Anxiety Disorders, Child Abuse, Depression, Healing, Holistic Wellness, Mindfulness And Relaxation, PTSD/Trauma, Relationship Issues, Sexual Abuse, Spiritual/Religious Issues, Women's Issues