Wendy Durant, Licensed Professional Counselor
DuraCARE Counseling & Consulting Services, LLC
4323 Divsion St. Suite102
Mrs. Wendy Q. Durant, CEO and Executive Director of DuraCARE Counseling & Consulting Services, LLC holds a Master's degree in Counselor Education from the University of New Orleans, a Master's degree in Educational Leadership and Policy Studies from the University of Texas at Arlington, and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Secondary Education from the University of New Orleans. Mrs. Durant is a Licensed Professional Counselor(LPC), a Nationally Certified Counselor (NCC), a Louisiana State Certified Guidance Counselor, a Registered Play Therapist Supervisor (RPT-S), and a Louisiana State Board Approved Counselor Supervisor.
DuraCARE's mission is to provide quality counseling services by creating a safe and trusting environment that meets the social, emotional, and unique needs of our clients.
My philosophy of counseling is based on principles of mutual respect, honesty, collaboration, and warmth, honesty, collaboration, respect, and genuineness. I believe helping persons feel better and do better is a holistic process.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English
- Years in Practice: 8 Years
- Average Cost (per session): $95
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: N/A
- Professional Affiliations: Louisiana Counselor Association, Louisiana Association for Play Therapists
Degree: Masters in Counselor Education, Masters in Educational Leadership & Policy Studies
Graduate School: University of New Orleans & University of Texas at Arlington
License: LPC-S, RPT-S, NCC
Licensing Agency: LA Board of Professional Counselors
Online License: http://www.lpcboard.org/search_all.php?search_option=3
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families, Groups
- Ages: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Geriatric
- Orientation: Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Adolescents, Coparenting Parenting Play Therapy, Family Therapy, Financial Therapy, LGBTQ, Pedophila, Relationships