Ross Lynn-Tabisel, Dr.
Women's Therapy Center
54 Sunnyside Blvd Suite A
Phone:516 576 1118
Fax: 516 576 8876
We offer two progams: one for women who live closeby and the other is a two week program for those who live faraway.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English, Hebrew, Yiddish, French
- Years in Practice: 31 Years
- Average Cost (per session): N/A
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Accepts Insurance: N/A
- Professional Affiliations: We are a practice specializing in the treatment of Vaginismus. This is a condition whereby a women has difficulty or can't have penetrations. Often they can not use a bedekah, go to the gynecologist or use tampons.
Degree: Clinical Sexology
- Modalities: Women of all ages who have penetration difficulties. This includes newlyweds, menopausal women, and women after chemo or radiation.
- Orientation: Body & Mind
- Accept clients via telehealth: No
- Vaginismus, Vulvar vestibulits, Vulvodynia, Dyspaurenia, Sexual Dysfunctions