The browser you're using is not supported. Please try again using a supported browser such as
Interborough Developmental & Consultation Center
- Languages Spoken: English, Hebrew, Yiddish, Russian, Spanish
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): N/A
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Accepts Insurance: Healthplus, Value Options, Most third party insurances accepted
- Professional Affiliations: Interborough Developmental and Consultation Center
Degree: MDs, NPs, Psychiatrists, MSWs, LMSWs, LCSWs, MAs, LMHCs, PhDs, PsyDs
License: Licensed by the State of New Office of Mental Health as an Article 31 Mental Health Clinic.
Licensing Agency: State of New Office of Mental Health
- Modalities: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Geriatric, Individuals, Couples, Families, Groups
- Orientation: As a center that provides a wide array of services tot he community, we pride ourselves in the provision of first class care with and emphasis on utilizing Evidence Based Treatment modalities.
- Accept clients via telehealth: No
- Aging/Geriatrics, Anxiety Disorders, Biofeedback, Child Abuse, Children, Depression, Dissociative Disorders, Domestic Violence, Eating Disorders, Gambling Addiction, Hypnosis, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Phobias, Trichotillomania, Learning Disabilities, Marital Therapy, PTSD/Trauma, Pain Management, Personality Disorders, Pre-marital Counseling, Psychotic Disorders, Sexual Abuse, Sleep Disorders, Spiritual/Religious Issues, Substance Abuse