Christina McGrath Fair
GentleWave Counseling, Consultation & Clinical Supervision
2440 SE Federal Hwy., Ste. P
Struggling to find meaning and purpose during a difficult life transition? Perhaps you are having difficulty with your sexual wellness or uncertainty around your sex orientation or gender identity. Infertility, pregnancy, or post-partum may be causing you to struggle. We all face challenges at some points in our lives. We all need help when life moments become unbearable. Sometimes we feel too embarrassed or ashamed to talk to others about it. Working together we can discover the meaning and purpose you may feel is missing from your life. We can work on strategies and solutions to assist you through challenging life transitions.
I offer the non-judgmental support you may need to find peace and gain the tools that you need to feel comfort and satisfaction with your life, relationships, and future. I also offer pro-bono assessments and letters for one individual per month who is seeking services solely for the purpose of medical transition.
You don't have to feel ashamed of your feelings or behaviors. I provide a safe, welcoming, and non-judgmental space for you to address your primary concerns. I will never force you to talk about something you don't want to. Let’s work together to discover your potential, utilize your strengths, and clarify your path.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken:
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): $120
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Cigna, Sliding Scale
- Professional Affiliations: ACA, ACES, ACSSW, CSJ
Graduate School: Kutztown University
Graduated In: 2006
Graduate School: University of Florida
Graduated In: 2019
License Number: MH14339
- Modalities: Individuals
- Ages: Adolescents, Adults, Geriatric
- Orientation: Humanistic
- Accept clients via telehealth: No
- Adolescent Issues, Anger Management, Anxiety Disorders, Depression, Domestic Violence, Holistic Wellness, Life Transitions, Men's Issues, Mindfulness And Relaxation, PTSD/Trauma, Personal Growth And Self Discovery, Postpartum Adjustment, Prenatal Issues, Relationship Issues, Sexual Abuse, Sexual Addiction, Sexual Difficulties, Social Anxiety, Spiritual/Religious Issues, Women's Issues