Dr. Pamela Paul
12551 Indian Rocks Rd., Suite 15
Pamela helps others transform their lives and restore hope through an integrated approach of counseling, coaching, nutritional education, and spiritual direction from a Judeo-Christian world view that addresses the whole person, spirit, soul, and body.
Pamela works with adult individuals, couples, and teens to address struggles with depression, anxiety, eating disorders, trauma, low self-esteem, codependency, relationship concerns, anger, or difficulty in managing stress.
Pamela supports others in dealing with painful issues and in finding meaningful ways to cope that breaks the cycle of choosing unhealthy behaviors and builds confidence to move forward for a better tomorrow.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English
- Years in Practice: 18 Years
- Average Cost (per session): $100
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Aetna, Cigna, MHN (TriCare), Magellan, Multiplan, Some, United Behavioral Health, ValueOptions
- Professional Affiliations: American Association of Christian Counselors
Graduate School: Hawthorn University
Graduated In: 2014
Graduate School: Georgia State University
Graduated In: 1996
Graduate School: Richmont University
Graduated In: 1996
Graduate School: University of South Florida
Graduated In: 1994
Licensing Agency: Board of CSW/MFT/MHC
License Number: MH 5770
Disciplinant Licensing: Mental Health Counseling
Online License: https://appsmqa.doh.state.fl.us/MQASearchServices/HealthCareProviders
Licensing Agency: Secretary of State Professional Licensing Board
License Number: LPC010768
Online License: http://verify.sos.ga.gov/verification/SearchResults.aspx
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families
- Ages: Adolescents, Adults, Geriatric
- Orientation: Pamela helps others transform their lives and restore hope through an integrated approach of counseling, coaching, nutritional education, and spiritual direction from a Judeo-Christian worldview that addresses the whole person, spirit, soul, and body.
- Accept clients via telehealth: No
- Anxiety Disorders, Career Planning, Christian Counseling, Co Dependency, Compulsive Overeating, Depression, Eating Disorders, Grief/Bereavement, Health Psychology, Holistic Wellness, Life Transitions, Military, PTSD/Trauma, Personal Growth And Self Discovery, Relationship Issues, Spiritual/Religious Issues, Women's Issues