Dina Schulsinger M.Ed,, MFT, CFC, Family and Relationship Coach & Theraist
As a certified family coach, I hold both a Masters Degree in Marriage & Family Therapy and in Education. Currently I am in a PhD program in Psychology and Counseling. As a happily married wife of 24 years, the mother of a daughter with special needs, a son with a gifted IQ, and a volunteer as a state advocate working with abused and neglected children, I have the knowledge, the practice, and the sensitivity to assist families come together and develop the necessary coping skills to work through the unexpected. My experience is working with families, couples, and individuals just like you through various lifeâ€™s obstacles facilitating an opportunity for you to overcome presenting challenges.
I offer my clients a strong, yet caring and nurturing relationship coach that will help you attain the relationship you desire with your spouse, your children, your siblings, your friends, your in-laws, and co-workers. If you are ready to put in the effort, I am the coach that will stay by your side to help you make it happen.
I am committed to helping you rebuild your relationship. I BELIEVE your relationship IS worth saving. Call Me.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English, Hebrew, Spanish
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): $75
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: N/A
- Professional Affiliations: AAMFT, ACA
Degree: M.Ed, MFT, CFC
Graduate School: Capella University
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families
- Ages: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Geriatric
- Adolescents, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Coparenting Parenting Play Therapy, Disabilities/ Chronic Illness, Family Therapy, Relationships