Becca McConnell, MA, LPC-S
I know that making the decision to contact a therapist can be difficult for some and my goal is to make the process as welcoming as possible. I work in an extremely relaxed, informal manner that is collaborative in nature. You will find that our therapy sessions most resemble a warm conversation in a soothing office setting. I like to use humor regularly in my therapy sessions and I take every possible measure to ensure that my office is a safe place for clients to freely laugh, cry, or express anger as they need.
My mission is to enhance the lives of each client I serve by asking them to become partners in their own care, then providing high quality, scientifically based, confidential, and private psychotherapeutic services in a timely and efficient manner.
I have a passion for working with families, couples, adolescents and adults who in their time of transition can benefit from the fresh perspective, insight and warm regard I provide.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English
- Years in Practice: N/A
- Average Cost (per session): $110
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: N/A
- Professional Affiliations: ACA
Degree: MA in Professional Counseling
Graduate School: Texas State University
Licensing Agency: Texas Board of Professional Counselors
Online License: https://vo.ras.dshs.state.tx.us/datamart/detailsTXRAS.do?anchor=1c03f2.0.0
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families
- Ages: Children, Adolescents, Adults
- Orientation: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Accept clients via telehealth: No
- Adolescents, Codependency, Coparenting Parenting Play Therapy, Family Therapy, Relationships