Batya Ludman, Dr.
Check out my website, www.drbatyaludman.com
for a detailed description of my practice as it is quite varied. I'm also a Psychology Columnist for The Jerusalem Post and author of the recently published book, Life's Journey: Exploring Relationships:Resolving Conflicts.Check out my blog!
By the way I also have advanced Post Doctoral training in Sex Therapy, death education and counselling and trauma counselling but I ran out of space for that!
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English
- Years in Practice: 36 Years
- Average Cost (per session): N/A
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Credit Cards: No
- Accepts Insurance: Empire - Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Professional Affiliations: ADEC, NSBEP
Degree: Psy.D., MSc, BSc Hons
Graduate School: FGS, Yeshiva;Dalhousie University
License: Clinical Psychology,
Licensing Agency: Misrad HaBriut, NY State, NSBEP
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families, Groups
- Ages: Children, Adolescents, Adults, Geriatric, Infants
- Orientation: CBT, Eclectic, Insight Oriented, Family Systems, Short-Term Solution Focused,Supportive
- Accept clients via telehealth: No
- Developmental Disabilities, Neuropsychology/Brain Injury, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Phobias, Trichotillomania