Anita Fletcher, Clinical Director
Cellphone: 360 524-5879
I offer a supportive environment in which the client can explore their issues and identify negative thought patterns. Using mindfulness and relaxation, the client learns to let go of anxious feelings while developing new coping skills and alternative positive thought patterns that will make changes in their lives.
- Gender: Female
- Languages Spoken: English
- Years in Practice: 26 Years
- Average Cost (per session): $125
- Sliding Scale: No
- Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: N/A
- Professional Affiliations: A.C.A.
Graduate School: M.S.
Licensing Agency: Washington State Department of Health
- Modalities: Individuals, Couples, Families, Groups
- Ages: Adolescents, Adults, Geriatric
- Orientation: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Mindfulness
- Disabilities/ Chronic Illness, LGBTQ, Presence / Mindfulness